Launch is an 8 month, non-equity based incubator program designed for MVP-ready technology startups to launch in the market. They provide startups with access to industry partners for early market validation as well as opportunities to secure potential pilots in the health and wellness and/or smart city, mobility, and logistics sectors.
In addition, founders will go through venture development workshops and receive integrated mentorship that supports them with launching their MVP in the market.Founders who are accepted into Launch will have access to one of many RVZ Fellowships (total value of up to $200,000) with no strings attached – no equity or intellectual property taken in return.
Mentorship from the best-in-class entrepreneurs in residence on:
- Venture Development (Leadership to Operations)
- Market Development (Research to Go-to-market Strategy)
- Technical Development (Proof of concept to Market Ready)
- Customer Development (Sales and Marketing)
- Capital Development (Startup Finances and Fundraising Strategy)
- Define organizational structure
- Develop your go to market strategy
- Create a pilot-launch plan
- Refine product roadmap
- Acquire your first customer or complete your first pilot
- Establish a fundraising strategy
Apply to join Launch before November 15th, 2021 and get :
- Direct access to c-suite executives within your customer profile
- Early market validation from pre-vetted industry partners
- Up to $20,000 in non-dilutive funding (Incubator Fellowship)
- Personal brand building opportunities across the RVZ network.
ABOUT RYERSON VENTURE ZONE
As a joint partnership between the City of Brampton and Ryerson University, Ryerson Venture Zone in Brampton is a new pre-seed, non-equity incubator that is dedicated to building and growing early stage, high potential technology startups in Brampton and enhances connections between aspiring entrepreneurs, current founders, industry experts, funders, and customers to build solutions that address hyperlocal issues in the community.
RVZ operates within a culture that fosters a mindset of growth and provides entrepreneurs with deeper industry knowledge and upskilling opportunities through programming, coaching, and access to the resources they need to create new ventures.