Venture for Africa (VFA) opens applications until December 16 for it’s Fintech Product Management Bootcamp, a 12-week program designed to upskill aspiring and existing product managers in Africa’s fintech space.
Through carefully curated and contextual content, engaging online workshops with PMs at some of the continent’s fastest-growing companies, case studies, and real-world problem-sets and deliverables faced by VFA’s startup partners, participants will gain experience building exceptional products for the African market using globally-recognized best practices.
At the end of the VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp, participants will have a better understanding of:
- Africa’s Fintech Industry and Major Players
- Fintech Regulation in Major African Markets
- Core Fintech Business Models
- Fintech Product Strategies
- Software Product Development Life Cycles
- Customer Needs and User Research
- Mid-level product manager looking to dive into the fintech space and upskill in PM strategy
- Mid to senior-level business unit leader with experience working at a bank (retail/commercial) looking to switch to working in product management in a fintech startup
- Consultants with experience working on businesses in the financial services industry
- Mid to senior-level Project Manager who has built capacity in more traditional organisations.