Mastercard Digital Doors® Marketing hub brings together easy-to-use platforms and new partners including Hootsuite, Triple Whale, Vizit and YieldDay to help small businesses enhance digital marketing and analytics
After the unveiling of its Marketing Hub on May 4, Mastercard Digital Doors® new partnerships with Accion Opportunity Fund, FedEx, Lendio, Markaaz, Pye, Stride Health and Talents ASCEND provide new ways for small businesses to optimize payments and business operations.
Through added partnerships and Mastercard Digital Doors® new Marketing Hub platform, the company is providing an expanded suite of innovative tools, resources and benefits to help small businesses digitally enhance their operations and growth.
The Mastercard Digital Doors Marketing Hub will unlock resources to help small business owners market their business to recruit new customers and create meaningful touch points with existing customers, subject to offer terms:
- Ad Designer, Sponsored by Mastercard: a free-to-use online graphic design tool that helps small businesses build digital marketing content such as social posts, banner advertisements and more without any design experience. It includes a unique AI-based text generator for marketing copy inspiration.
- Hootsuite: 20% off on Hootsuite Business Plan or Hootsuite Enterprise Plan to help businesses reach their customers more efficiently across multiple social media platforms, improve their customer service and gain deeper analytics and consumer insights.
- Triple Whale: 20% off Triple Whale for life which helps manage analytics, attribution and creative for Shopify storefronts in one easy-to-use dashboard, giving real-time insights needed to grow a brand.
- Vizit: 50% off the annual subscription cost for the Vizit Visual Brand Performance Platform, which uses AI-based insights to help businesses identify the most effective advertising, website, and social media imagery for attracting and converting customers.
- YieldDay: Free 30-day trial and 30% off first month with 6-month agreement or first month free with 12-month agreement to YieldDay’s technology platform that uses advanced machine-learning algorithms to carefully score and predict anonymous visitor data to make better audiences and reduce ad costs.
Available through Mastercard’s Digital Doors program, small businesses will have access to new partner resources and exclusive benefits, subject to offer terms, including:
- Accion Opportunity Fund: From responsible capital via grants & loans, to free coaching and webinars, fuel your entrepreneurial journey with this financial support system for small business owners.
- FedEx: 40% off select FedEx Express® shipping services and 20% off select FedEx Ground® shipping services.
- Lendio: Small business lending platform with an online marketplace of 75+ lenders offering financing solutions, such as lines of credit, SBA loans and more.
- Markaaz: Complimentary one-month trial of Markaaz’s business Dashboard helping small businesses improve their financial health and business operations by taking control of their publicly available business data.
- Pye: Self-order kiosks for retail and restaurants that save business owners time and money, ensure a consistent customer service experience, and free up existing employees for other roles/needs within the company.
- Stride Health: Simplifies health insurance by offering small businesses an end-to-end solution for shopping, enrollment and post-enrollment management.
- Talents ASCEND: 10% off on a Talents ASCEND membership or 20% if paying with a Mastercard to help employers quickly connect to candidates with the necessary skills.
Mastercard Digital Doors was originally launched in 2020 as an online business resource center during the pandemic, developed to provide small business owners the tools and resources they relied on to pivot to and sustain a digital business. Today, Mastercard Digital Doors continues to adapt and address the unique and current needs of small businesses with existing partners including HSB, Periculus Cyber, SimplyPayMe, and SumUp.
Mastercard Digital Doors builds on the company’s global commitment to financial inclusion, pledging to bring a total of 1 billion people and 50 million micro and small businesses into the digital economy by 2025.