Knowledge Innovations seeks to hire an intelligent middle-level team member as Sales and Events Associates for a short-term contract. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment to ensure that Knowledge Innovations identifies, engages, and influences key decision-makers and closes sales deals.
The role will be accountable for;
- Facilitate oversight, implementation, and effectiveness of our sales and marketing strategy.
- Drive an integrated approach across our target market to influence buying decisions.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and cultivate new clients’ base
- Prepare, distribute and follow up on sales information using face to face, online and social media strategies.
- Develop and maintain market and competitive insights on market segments
Professional certificate or university degree in Business, Marketing, or related subjects plus a broad spectrum of knowledge, interests, and education.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of related business experience
- Exceptional skills in social media, online marketing and sales
- Vital strategic planning, analytical, operational excellence, and sales planning capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of marketing processes in the business sector.
- Proven sales and marketing process management ability.
- Experience in selling to key decision-makers would be an advantage
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Excellent knowledge of online productivity tools
- Client Service Orientated and able to take initiative
- Good organizer and be able to work with little or no supervision.
To apply, please click here submit your CV and application letter
Closing Date: 31st August. 2021