Director & Tech Innovations Consultant
Kwami Ahiabenu has over two decades of experience in New Media, Business Strategy, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), and Development. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in e-commerce plus several specialized certificates. He is very experienced in offering learning opportunities, coaching, and mentoring to civil society, state and private sector actors. Currently, he is the Chair of the board of directors for Eban Capital, a leading FinTech and Media General Digital.
Experience & Activities
1. Excellent Interpersonal skills, demonstrated by persuasive communication with clients, stakeholders, colleagues and non-technical staff on ongoing basis.
2. Expert knowledge in a variety of ICTs core areas including social and digital media, online platform designs, software customization and user experience testing.
3. Outstanding problem-solving skills backed by ability to work in crisis situations with tight deadlines.
4. Exceptional research, teaching and facilitation skills both online and face to face
5. Strong leadership skills, active listener and proven abilities in critical thinking
Fintech strategic development, insights and solution provision
Financial inclusion research
Emerging technologies lead innovations