Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI), the world’s leading organization on financial inclusion policy and regulation that empowers policymakers to increase access and usage of quality financial services for the underserved, through the formulation, implementation and global advocacy of sustainable and inclusive policies. The AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase promotes the world’s most promising FinTech and RegTech innovators that are enhancing access to and the usage and quality of formal financial services for low-income populations in developing countries and emerging markets.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with central banks, government ministries and other financial policymaking institutions from 88 developing and emerging market economies.
- Network with FinTech entrepreneurs. Join a growing network of successful showcase finalists from 2019 and 2020.
- Mentoring session. Take part in a training session by the LHoFT to hone your investor pitching skills.
- Attend special sessions with AFI members. Get invited to special technical sessions on trending topics in financial inclusion.
- Get featured in a special AFI report. Your entity will be spotlighted in a special report to AFI network members, the wider financial inclusion community and beyond.
Participants are expected to find:
- Solutions contributing to effective COVID-19 crisis response or building towards the recovery of target groups.
- Solutions transforming digital payments
- Solutions building financial resilience
As a core cross-cutting theme in AFI’s work, all solutions will also be assessed for their contribution to women’s financial inclusion and closing the gender gap in access to formal financial services.
Applications are open for the 2022 AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase. Applications are open till 17th December,2021. Finalists will be selected by an independent committee of experts comprising policy and technical specialists and announced in February 2022. Completed applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Find out more here